Friday, June 01, 2007

Viva, Las Vegas!

Vegas just pwnd me.

I am beat and tired, but come away with an enjoyable experience.

With Front Row Seats in hand to STOMP OUT LOUD! and a very nice Hotel room at the PLANET HOLLYWOOD, I knew it was gonna be just awesome. And I was right.

STOMP... well.. was loud. And my love of music crossed with my love of loud deep bass, came to life at this show. Highly recommended.

Afterwards we were "co-erced" into a 90 Minute Time Share presentation. Yeah, we said no. But, we got $40 worth of Slot cash and free dinner at PAMPAS, Brazillian BBQ. It was worth it.

We got Valet parking during the whole trip and was just a really ncie get-a-way. Even better, it is only a quick 90 minute drive when we want to do it again.

VIVA, LAS VEGAS!

3 comments:

The Artist said...

For some reason my comments aren't working. If you posted something, try again.

Thanks.

Mac G said...

NICE!!!! Sometimes I like vegas and sometimes I don't. It would probably be better if I didn't have to drive five or six hours to get there. ;) I'm glad that you two were able to have a good time and relax for a bit.

MNCarlsson said...

You're wrong my friend, your 4 hours away from a free babysitter, and then an hour and a half outside of Vegas. Anytime!
Vegas was a nice break, and one really nice change from all of my previous visits is that they have recently starting cracking down on smoking in public places. Weird for Vegas, but a very nice change.